Sunday, January 18, 2015

Phillipians 4:19 "And my God will supply all my needs according to His Riches in glory in Christ Jesus"
What an astounding verse and promise for such a time as this.  I believe our vision is clouded by our first response to this amazing and glorious promise, which is usually; God give me money to supply my needs!  And yet usually money is the very reason we have need.  Wouldn't it be much to our advantage if God restored your marriage, if God instead improved your relationship with your children, if God brought that special person along who became your spouse?  "He will supply all our needs" embodies the people in Haiti and more, because they all have these needs as mentioned above and more.  When you support our ministry you are becoming the hands and feet of Christ to supply all we can for the people of Haiti and give them a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment